The Commercial side of the business is directed towards the solar needs of the public for domestic and/or commercial purposes. Application in urban or rural areas with small to large solar systems either on AC or DC depending on need.
Completely stand alone system or grid-interactive.
Solar Vision was established in 2000 with the main purpose to supply and maintain solar home systems in the Limpopo province to rural households as an alternative to grid electrification.
In this Concession-side of the business Solar Vision enters into Service level Agreements with the respective Municipalities for maintenance over the medium and long term.
Capital subsidies for the installations of solar home systems derives from tender agreements between Solar Vision and the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (DMRE), which need to be renewed every three years.
Solar Vision currently has offices in Polokwane, Thohoyandou and Burgersfort.
- To provide a reliable product at an affordable price.
- To provide people in remote and rural areas with basic electricity.
- To acknowledge the importance of the customers through good customer service.
- Through regular and efficient maintenance ensure the product remains operational.
- To employ people from the areas in which Solar Vision is operating.
- To capacitate people employed by Solar Vision to grow along with the company.